Monday 28 April 2014

Portfolio Crit.


The first tutorial back after easter was a portfolio crit session, which proved to be really useful in gaining feedback from peers. I think it was especially useful as the other people in the group were people that didn't necessarily know my work that well.  
I had put most of my portfolio so far together at this point, to gain as much feedback as possible. It was fed back that my way of presenting the work was good, but that I needed to really play upon the story of my work and how it has developed, and why certain choices have been made.
This is possibly something that I could write up, to have a story that goes along with my portfolio. 

Some of the most useful comments were;
- to introduce the embroidery onto the linen samples. 
- keep the mood boards simple, lots of white space. 
- perhaps have boards with visualisations as well.

Overall some really positive comments and feedback, it's definitely been useful to get other peers opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment