Tuesday 8 April 2014

Prints and Patterns.


I've focused on creating patterns from my illustrator drawings this week, I wanted to be as prepared as possible to get into the print room after easter. So to keep on top of things I have prepared the colour separations for these designs, which will be presented during peer discussion before getting them exposed onto screen. I wanted to have a variety within the collection, so having some busier prints as well as designs with more space. I feel that this as a collection is starting to work nicely together, I wanted the prints to be graphic and bold, without becoming too overwhelming, I will begin to visualise these designs this week, so I can check how they would work within an interior before printing them. I will ideally be able to print four of the designs onto fabric, and perhaps print one as a length of wallpaper.





No comments:

Post a Comment